I found this recipe online out of my frustration with using commercial products. This is great for anyone who has acne or just want glowing skin. My skin is not 100% clear yet but ten times better than before. I will never go back to using commercial products. It's like a day at the spa without spending alot of $$$. This mix can last for about two weeks. I put mines in a reusable plastic bowl and put in the fridge. Make sure you label it so you won't mistake it for hummus like I did. Once you go natural, You never go back. Werd!!!
Baking Soda – 1Tbs
Tea tree oil - 2 - 3 drops
- Mix all the ingredients together and add 1 tablespoon of water.
- Apply it on your skin.
- Leave on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
Things to Remember:
- Do not use metal bowls.
- Always use a toner after you wash your mask.
- Lastly, do not forget to moisturize your skin.